Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Studio Display reviews: The Apple display we need, but with the webcam of an ‘old BlackBerry’
- Apple promises software update to improve Studio Display’s lackluster webcam
- Save $60 on Apple Watch Series 7 models in time for spring at new all-time lows from $339
- Apple’s latest M1 Pro MacBook Pros return to Amazon lows at up to $250 off
- Satechi’s new 165W USB-C GaN charger can refuel your entire Apple kit at $96 (Save 20%)
Listen & Subscribe:
Don’t miss out on our other daily podcasts:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel