Together with launching macOS 12.1 RC to designers today which offers us a sneak peek of all the brand-new functions and modifications pertaining to the general public quickly, the release notes for the upgrade likewise consist of a list of essential bug repairs, 3 of which impact the 2021 MacBook Pro.
With the arrival of macOS 12.1 RC, we found out that Universal Control might be postponed past the “later on this fall” date that Apple formerly shared
It likewise consists of assistance for SharePlay, the Apple Music Voice Strategy, and updates throughout Photos, Messages, Siri and Browse, Apple ID, the television app, and more.
Nevertheless, more significant to lots of Mac users might be the huge bug repairs that macOS 12.1 will bring. Apple validated in the 12.1 RC release keeps in mind that there are 6 significant repairs:
- Desktop and Screen Saver might appear blank after choosing pictures from the Photos library
- Trackpad might end up being unresponsive to taps or clicks
- External screens might not charge some MacBook Pro and MacBook Air computer systems when linked utilizing Thunderbolt or USB-C
- HDR video playback on YouTube.com might trigger 2021 MacBook Pro computer systems to panic
- Menu bar bonus might be obscured by the electronic camera real estate on 2021 MacBook Pro computer systems
- MagSafe might stop charging on 2021 16- inch MacBook Pro computer systems when cover is closed and system is closed down
Have you had difficulty with one or numerous of the bugs repaired in the 12.1 RC? Share your ideas in the remarks listed below!
FTC: We utilize earnings making vehicle affiliate links. More.