Apple commemorates the very best Apps of the Year however Apple Music Unwrapped stays non-existent. Zac and Benjamin talk about Ming Chi Kuo’s pronouncement that Apple wishes to change the iPhone with AR within a years, and talk about some possible enhancements to how the iPhone manages matching alerts to the Apple Watch.
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- This basic modification would make my Apple Watch method less bothersome
- Apple Music Replay 2021: How to discover your leading tunes, artists, albums, and more
- Spotify Covered 2021 is live: Here’s how to discover your year-in-review and more
- Apple commemorates 15 years of combating help with (RED), releases brand-new faces for Apple Watch
- New images reveal AirPods model with clear style, more
- Beats Studio Buds get initially limited-edition style in collaboration with Union
- Group FaceTime is trashing my Mac on macOS Monterey
- Report: Apple headset to be revealed in 2022 however getting one may take longer
- Report: Apple still dealing with multi-device battery charger, a future where all gadgets ‘can charge each other’
- Kuo: Apple prepares to change the iPhone with AR in 10 years
- Kuo: Apple’s AR headset to release in 2022 with Mac-level computing power, will run without the iPhone
Listen to more Delighted Hour Episodes
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet Scoop
- The Buzz Podcast
- Area Checked Out
- Quick Unscheduled Conversations
Delight in the podcast?
FTC: We utilize earnings making vehicle affiliate links. More.
You read 9to5Mac– professionals who break news about Apple and its surrounding environment, day after day. Make certain to take a look at our homepage for all the most recent news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to remain in the loop. Do not understand where to begin? Take a look at our unique stories, evaluations, how-tos, and sign up for our YouTube channel